"Thank you, just what I was after"
The painting has arrived, it is beautiful! I can’t thank you enough. I couldn’t have imagined it any better! it really is perfect
That is absolutely amazing. It has just blown me away. You certainly have come up trumps, so pleased thank you
What style horse portrait would you like?
If you order a Realist style horse portrait, your horse painting will be painstakingly painted so that it is as life-like as possible. Every detail will be hand painted. If you have taken the perfect photo of your horse and love the pose and background this is the perfect option to go for.
If you don’t like the background in your horse’s photo, a studio background is a good choice. Your portrait artist will choose complimentary tones and colours that suit your horse’s colouring and paint them as the background just like the portrait above.
If you do not like the background of your photo and would like a detailed background painted then go for this option.
What you can expect
- Quality, quality quality! As you can see from our Portfolio all of our custom oil portraits are hand painted to the highest posible standard.
- The materials we use to paint your oil portrait are also top notch. We only ever use premium Winsor & Newton oils (they got their royal warrant in 1841 by Queen Victoria) and high grade duck cotton canvases.
- Once we’ve completed your oil portrait we will send you a high resolution photograph of it. If you would like your artist to make slight ammendments to it then of course he/she will. We all want you to be thrilled with your oil portrait.
- If you have a question you can always call us on +44 (0)20 8354 1818
- World wide delivery is free.
- Honesty. We know what makes a great oil portrait and if we feel the photo you give us will not make a great oil portrait we will always tell you. Likewise if the photo is too low resolution or your artist can not see the details in your photo clearly because it is blurred etc we will let you know. Sometimes we have to pass on a commission if we do not feel we can do justice to it. However we will always tell you and help you find alternative photos to base your portrait on if we can.
- Please allow 4 – 6 weeks from commissioning your oil portrait to receiving it.
- Online Proofing
- Unlimited revisions
- Gift Vouchers available.